What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Government issued photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays, MRI scans, CT scans, laboratory tests, or appropriate records you may have
Insurance and Payment Information
We accept Medicare, Medicaid , BCBS, HNE, Fallon, Aetna, Cigna,Tufts, and most major
We gladly accept Cash, Personal Checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
You may also download a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices by clicking this link [pdf]